The list below was provided in an email by former congressman Alan Grayson.
(1) The Government can’t create jobs. (Tell that to FDR, who created four million jobs in three months.)
(2) Tax cuts reduce the deficit. (Doesn’t it bother them that a man named “Laffer” came up with this one?)
(3) The poor have too much money.
(4) Cutting the federal deficit will end the recession.
(5) The rich are incentivized by tax cuts, while the poor are incentivized by lower wages, no benefits, an end to the minimum wage, and unemployment.
(6) An unwanted child is God’s will.
(7) Everyone who wants health insurance has it.
(8) The problem with education is the teachers.
(9) The “free market” satisfies every human need.
(10) There is no discrimination in America anymore.
(11) The distribution of wealth and income are irrelevant.